CentraCRM Solutions India Pvt. and My CRM Manager
CentraCRM is the primary technical resource behind My CRM Manager, North America’s leading Sage CRM partner. CentraCRM manages the technical aspects of the Sage CRM projects for My CRM Manager and develops third-party add-ons for Sage CRM.
History: The Sage CRM global community is full of people very passionate about Sage CRM and Vivekanandan (Vivek) Ravindran and Dan Cousins (President of My CRM Manager) are two such people. Dan and Vivek met in 2010. At the time, Vivek was working for a Sage partner in Bahrain. Dan’s key strength was in marketing Sage CRM and managing Sage CRM projects whereas Vivek’s key strengths were in the technical aspects of Sage CRM projects as well as development using the Sage CRM platform. The plan from 2010 was (and still is) that Vivek would return to India to manage the technical aspects of the CRM projects and develop a team to support the projects as well as third-party products related to Sage CRM.
Current Status: Today, My CRM Manager is recognized as the leading Sage CRM implementation group in North America. And the technical team at CentraCRM is world class. Additionally, together, CentraCRM and My CRM Manager are the publishers of the default integration between Sage CRM and Sage 50 (US Edition) as well as the HRMS module for Sage CRM.
- What is Sage? The Sage Group plc, commonly known as Sage, is a British multinational enterprise software company based in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. It is the UK’s second largest technology company and is the world’s third largest supplier of enterprise resource planning software (behind Oracle and SAP), the largest supplier to small businesses, and has 6.1 million customers worldwide. Sage has offices in 24 countries and over 15,000 direct employees. Sage’s focus is on accounting systems, primarily for the SME market. Beyond the 15,000 direct staff, Sage has thousands of partners that implement the products that Sage publishes.
- What is Sage CRM? Sage CRM is a communications system that companies use to manage their interactions with other companies and people and to control processes. Different organizations use Sage CRM in different ways. Typically, Sage CRM is used by teams of 10 to 30 users to improve how information flows through the organization. Sage CRM competes against products such as SalesForce.com, Microsoft 365 and Zoho. Sage CRM has distinct differences from these 3 primary competitors. These differences include, while still a web-application, Sage CRM is installed on a server the client controls. Additionally, Sage CRM integrates with most of the Sage brand accounting systems. Sage CRM is a CRM solution but also a web-development platform. Organizations do very creative things with Sage CRM.
- Why do organizations use Sage CRM? Companies use a CRM to make better use of, or control, the information that flows through their organizations. Sage CRM is much more flexible than the other mainstream options, primarily because it is on a server (and database) that the client controls. Sometimes the integration with the accounting system is an important business driver, often it is because of Sage CRM’s workflow engine which can be used to manage processes.
- What is the future of Sage CRM? Sage CRM is the default integration with many accounting systems and is used around the world by over 15,000 companies. Sage CRM is a mature application with a secure future.
- What type of clients are there? A very general profile of the organizations that choose to use Sage CRM as the backbone for their information would be; (1) typically have 5 to 100+m USD in annual revenue management strategy, (2) privately held, (3) have between 10 and 30 staff using the system. At CentraCRM, all the projects are for companies in Canada and the United States.
- Why is developing myself at CentraCRM with Sage CRM a good career path? It depends on how you want to develop yourself and your skills. At CentraCRM, the tasks you face will be varied and challenging. You will be learning from the best and, because CentraCRM is a relatively small organization, the opportunities for growth and career advancement are significantly better than with a larger, brand name IT company in Bangalore. Moving your career forward with CentraCRM will be interesting and rewarding.