Integration between Sage CRM and Sage 300
While Sage CRM integrates with many different Sage Accounting systems, the integration with Sage 300 (formerly Accpac ERP) has been around the longest. While there are several points of connection to the between the 2 systems, the most practical (from our perspective) are listed below-
- Ability to ‘promote’ a company from CRM to accounting
- Ability to see a 30/60/90 scorecard on customers from CRM
- Create quotes in CRM that can be promoted directly to Orders in Accpac
- Ability for accounting to put a client ‘on hold,’ and for that ‘on hold’ status to be crystal clear to all CRM users when they bring up the company record
- While we do not sell or support Sage 300, rather we focus on Sage CRM and work in tandem with your Sage 300 dealer (when required).
- While there are many existing points of integration, we can always create new ones. A good example is how we created a practical way for CRM users to search for Sage 300 Inventory. Here s a link to a 30 second video overview of this component.